Sunday, August 23, 2009

Welcome

Hello there, and welcome to the blog. I've been blogging at The Earl of Hell's Waistcoat for a while, writing lame posts about Scotch food & drink, Italy and early 80s Heavy Metal. I've decided that it would be a good idea to start a blog where every now and again I take something from my record collection and write a post about it.

Please note that I take great pride in the relentless unfashionability of my record collection, so if you stick around, you're much more likely to see a post about Queen, Rainbow or Angel Witch than you are about Joy Division or The Clash. You have been warned.

All music streamed on this blog is for sampling purposes only. If you like it (and there's a good chance that you won't), go and buy the stuff. Any problems, contact me via my profile.

1 comment:

  1. About time you were kicking off with this place of Metal!

    Good!

    No, it is Very Good!

    ReplyDelete